Thursday, November 4, 2010

PotBS f2p!

Flying Labs game Pirates of the Burning Sea was an mmo released in 2008, one issue... SOE! SOE has a bad rep of there games not been updated (apart from EQ1 and 2). lucky that Flying Lab is still major in part of the game, so now at the end of this mouth the game is going f2p.

I have been playing it over the last couple weeks (A review SHOULD be up in say a week) and I am having a lot of fun.
the game is international so there is no Europe version game (in the way LotRO is). there is a EU server however for better connection, I am in love with this game because they got a line out to Australia.

for someone like me who likes playing MMOs it can suck living in Australia, but they got a line out here! its... so... beautiful... no lag :>

so whos going to sail on the high seas with me?
ps. I am Spanish in the game... they looked so kool!

No comments:

Post a Comment