Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gaming Awards of 2010


Since the end of the year is acoming I am showing my gaming awards, now rember this is what I think if you don’t agree say but don’t go all nerdrage on me.
If you disagree I will put numbers next to them so you can say what you think!
I have tried to be as fair and nonbiased as possible so without further ado gets go!
Please click to read on...
1. Graphics – Scoot Pilgrim VS the world
2. Control - Halo: Reach
3. Music – Halo: Reach
4. Why the fu(k haven’t we seen this before – Fat Princess
5. Best NEW male – Alan Wake (Alan Wake)
6. Best NEW female – Kit Ballard (Blade Kitten)
7. Best NEW villain - Sofia Lamb (Bioshock 2)
8. Best NEW hero – John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
9. FPS – Halo: Reach, RTS – StarCraft 2 (I under Stand the number issue here I just found it but cbf fixing it)
10. RPG - Arcania: Gothic 4
11. Racer – Sonic and SEGA superstar racing
12. Music/Dance – Dance Central
13. MMO – Star Trek Online
14. Best new gimmick – Kinect
15. Latest in series – Halo: Reach
16. Voice Acting – Fable 3
17. Indie – Minecraft
18. DSi - Flight Control
19. 360 – Halo: Reach
20. Wii – Goldeneye
21. Ps3 – god of war 3
22. PC – CIV 5
23. DS – Call of Duty: Black Ops
24. PsP - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
25. Innovation – Heavy rain
26. I thought I was going to hate but liked – kirbys epic yarn
27. I thought I was going to like but hated – Fallout: New Vagas
28. Taking a step backwards – Star Wars: Forse Unleashed 2
29. DLC – Army of Knox’s (Borderlands)
30. Games which surprised me – Call of Duty: Black Ops
31. Story – Halo: Reach
32. Best Dev – Bungie
33. Worst Dev – Team Ninja
33. Most Sexist game – Metroid other M
34. Best port – Call of Duty: black ops (wii)
35. Worst port - CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (ps3)
36. LOL – Halo: 2600
37. Best Fangame Flash – Tails Nightmare 2
38. Best Fangame homebrew – Halo: 2600
39. Single Player – Halo: Reach
40. April Fools Joke – Halo Bollywood movie
41. Worst Simulator – Trainz Simulator 2010 – Engineers Edition
42. Best Simulator – Cities XL 2011
43. Most glitchy game – Fallout: New Vegas
44. Best Expansion - Dragon Age: Origins, Awakening
45. Best remake – Goldeneye
46. Best box art – Fable 3
47. Game looking forward to – Star Wars: The Old Republic
48. Multiplayer – Halo: Reach
49. Downloadable game – Sonic 4
50. Games which failed – M.A.G

Ok people here we go
51. Worst game - Quantum Theory
52. Best game – Halo: Reach
Ya I bet you didn’t see that coming Tongue
Well some of the pickings were hard e.g. Super meat boy and VVVVV were great games for indie!
So what do you think?
If you disagree all you need to do is get the number and put the game you put there, once again if you don’t agree don’t go all nerd rage as I know some of you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment